Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of services provided by Vconekt LLC, including website development, social media management, and SEO services.
- By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our services.
- We will provide the services outlined in the project proposal or agreed-upon scope of work. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the services are provided on time and to the agreed-upon specifications.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the services if required by law or if necessary to comply with any changes in technology or industry standards.
- We may use third-party services or tools to provide the services to you. You agree to comply with any terms and conditions of such third-party services or tools.
- You agree to provide us with accurate and complete information necessary for the provision of services. You are responsible for ensuring that all content and materials provided to us are legal and do not infringe on any intellectual property rights.
- You are responsible for obtaining any necessary permissions or licenses for the use of any third-party content or materials.
- You agree to provide timely feedback and approvals during the project timeline. Any delays caused by your failure to provide timely feedback or approvals may result in a delay in the project completion date.
- Our fees for services will be outlined in the project proposal or agreed-upon scope of work.
- We may require a deposit before beginning work on a project. The deposit will be applied towards the final fee.
- Payment for services is due upon completion of the project unless otherwise agreed upon.
- You retain all rights to your intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, and copyrighted materials.
- We retain all rights to any intellectual property created during the provision of services, including but not limited to website designs and source code.
- We will keep confidential any information provided to us by you, including but not limited to business information, financial information, and personal information.
- We will not disclose any confidential information to any third party without your consent, except when required by law.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing written notice to the other party.
- If this Agreement is terminated, we will provide you with all work completed up to the termination date.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from any errors, omissions, or delays in the provision of services.
- Our liability will be limited to the total fees paid by you for the services provided.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state where Vconekt LLC is located.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
- Your continued use of our services after any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be deemed as acceptance of the amended terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.